Sayali has over 12 years of experience as a health professional practicing Clinical nutrition and promoting the importance of Nutrition. She has extensive experience working at several Hospitals, Clinics and other health institutions. Her experience includes counseling a wide-ranging spectrum of patients to help meet their medical needs and health goals.
She has conducted several lectures in hospitals, corporates, schools, and other institutions to promote healthy nutrition and food habits. She has also helped organize and manage workshops and small group discussions.
She is also a conscientious and self-motivated entrepreneur with great enthusiasm and determination to succeed. She is successfully running a business that caters to Hospitals, Health institutions, schools, and Education Institutes by taking over their Nutrition department and Patient food services.
Key Domain Skills
▪ Specialized consulting for Cancer Patients, Diabetic, special care patients, weight gain, weight loss, Pre and Post Pregnancy patients.
▪ Nutritional Counselling and Consulting
▪ Clinical Research and Trials
▪ Recipe redesign and experimentation
▪ Setting Up clients/patients’ healthy kitchen
▪ Conducting lectures on best practices in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
▪ Helped design a nutrition software module for a hospital
▪ Planning RT and JT while considering all essential clinical aspects
▪ Conducting Lectures on Nutrition and Health